& LOCAL AREA
Le Marche is one of the 20 regions of Italy, located on the eastern side of Central Italy, lying between the Adriatic sea and the Apennine mountain range. It is pronounced "
- A multitude of picturesque hill-top towns, each perfect for whiling away a lazy afternoon
- Numerous blue-flag clean sandy beaches
- Thirty minutes to the Monti Sibillini National Park
- Forty-five minutes from the beautiful regional capital of Ascoli Piceno
- Close to Roman archaeological sites
- And for the shoppers…. a wide range of factory outlet stores including top-name shoes, fashion and leather goods
THE LOCAL AREA
Monteleone di Fermo, our nearest village, is within walking distance (2km) and has the essential amenities, including 2 cafes/bars, a restaurant and supermarket. Our local restaurant makes the best pizzas we have ever tasted – as well as homemade bread and limoncello. With a large outside terrace overlooking the valley and Sibillini mountains, there’s no better spot to enjoy a leisurely meal or just a coffee.
With a myriad of hill-top towns all within a few minutes’ drive, there are plenty of other local restaurants to suit all budgets all serving typical local foods which are based on good quality local produce and ingredients. Multiple vineyards close-by from which to taste the fabulous local wines.