OUR LUXURY VILLA IN MARCHE
Sleeps up to 6
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
10m chemical free swimming pool (open June to September)
Modern fully fitted kitchen
Wood fired pizza oven and BBQ
Tranquil location within walking distance of nearby village (restaurant, bars and supermarket)
A very warm welcome awaits you in our beautifully renovated Italian cottage, nestling into the hillside with fantastic views of the Sibillini mountains and multiple historic hilltop towns in the stunning region of Le Marche, Italy.
With large oak beams to all the ceilings and handmade solid wood doors providing character, in conjunction with sleek, contemporary bathrooms, minimalistic kitchen and comfy furniture, you can relax in real comfort.
Use of high levels of insulation ensures both a cool and comfortable stay in the summer and a warm and cosy one in the winter.
We also have a chemical free swimming pool for you to cool off in during the summer months.
Located equidistance (circa half an hour) from the Adriatic coast and Sibillini mountains, we are perfectly situated for a range of activities including:
- walking/cycling in the Sibillini national park (and skiing in winter)
- exploring the multitude of mediaeval hilltop towns and villages, with their local culture and festivals
- numerous blue-flag clean sandy beaches
- visiting the Frasassi caves
- enjoying the wonderful food and wine in the range of local restaurants and vineyards
in this beautiful region of middle Italy, that remains unspoilt by mass tourism.
For more information or to check availability please contact us, or go to our availability calendar.